What are Spinal Tumors?
A spinal tumor is a change in the spinal canal or in the bones of your spine that grows. A spinal tumor, also known as an intradural tumor, is a spinal tumor that starts with the spinal cord or the spinal cord surrounding it.
According to the Spinal tumors surgeon, signs and symptoms of spinal tumor include:
- The pressure at the tumor site due to tumor development
- Back pain, which also radiates to other regions of the body
- Feeling less susceptible to discomfort, heat, and cold
- Walking with trouble, often leading to falls
If a spinal tumor is diagnosed by the doctor, these scans will help validate the diagnosis and determine the origin of the tumor:
- Imaging for spinal magnetic resonance (MRI): The MRI test is commonly the preferred tool for diagnosing spinal cord and underlying tissue tumors.
- Computerized Tomography (CT): To generate accurate images of the back, this procedure uses a thin beam of radiation.
- Biopsy: Examining a small tissue sample under a microscope is the best way to identify the precise form of a spinal tumor.
Consult Neurosurgeon consultant in Noida or Greater Noida
Dr. Hompriya Issar is one of Greater Noida’s top neurosurgeons who gives the best treatment for all neurological disorders, such as cancers, strokes, spinal trauma, and brain injury, etc.
Manage Health Services When in Emergency
Our Clinic has grown to provide a world class facility for the treatment of tooth loss, dental cosmetics and bore advanced.