What is a Head Injury?
Some type of injury to the brain skull or scalp is called Head Injuries. This can vary from a minor bump or bruise to a severe head injury. Depending on what has caused a brain injury and how bad it is, the effects and procedures differ significantly.
What are the main forms of trauma to the head?
- Hematoma: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessels or clotting.
- Bleeding: Uncontrolled leakage is a hemorrhage.
- Concussions: When the effect on the skull is severe enough to cause brain damage, a concussion happens.
- Edema: Edema, or swelling, may result from any brain injury.
- Fracture of the skull: Your skull does not contain bone marrow, unlike other bones of your body. This makes the skull incredibly solid and impossible to crack.
- Moderate misunderstanding
- Nausea and sickness
- Periodic ringing in the ears
How is an injury to the head treated?
- Head injury: Treatment depends on both the form and severity of the injury.
- Medicines: You could be given anti-seizure medicine if you’ve suffered a traumatic brain injury.
- Surgery Procedure: Emergency surgery could be required to avoid additional injury to the brain.
Talk to Dr. Hompriya Issar, if you have any concerns about head injury. He is the Best Neurosurgeon in Noida who gives the best treatment for all neurological disorders.
Manage Health Services When in Emergency
Our Clinic has grown to provide a world class facilities and treatments.