What are Disc Prolapses?
Disc Prolapses are an issue between the spinal bones with a rubbery disc. When the delicate core of a spinal disc pushes through the gap in the harder outer casing, this disorder happens.It is the process of rupturing the nucleus so the outer fibers get damaged. This phase may either happen progressively over a long period or start unexpectedly.
Symptoms of disc prolapses
Symptoms that can develop with prolapsed discs include the following:
- Pain in the back, throat
- Loss in bowel regulation
- Shoulders agony
- Pain in the buttocks
- Weakness in the legs and arms
Causes of disc prolapses
Typically, it occurs in the lumbar spine or lower back, in the spine or neck of the cervix, and occasionally in the area of the thoracic spine or mid-back.
Causes of prolapsed disc
- When you slip from large heights, falling on your buttocks
- Moving and raising very large objects
- The weakening of external fibers
- Twisting at awkward angles and pivoting
You could be at risk of disk prolapses if you:
- Have to work in which you need to lift heavy weights
- Have anatomical flaws
- Degenerative situations
- Prolapsed family history with discs
- Involvement in high-impact athletics
Dr. Hompriya Issar is the Best Neurosurgeon consultant in Noida or Greater Noida. He offers recovery treatment based on the situation of patients and regularly reviews their condition.
Manage Health Services When in Emergency
Our Clinic has grown to provide a world class facility for the treatment of tooth loss, dental cosmetics and bore advanced.